Introduction to Residential Experiences (Module 16) Validation
Instructions for using this form.
- Some of the questions can easily be covered by a simple short answer, maybe a sentence or two but others may require answering in greater depth.
- Any notes, diagrams, pictures, short videos, witness statements from another adults or anything that is relevant to any of your answers can be uploaded in the section below the last question.
- Section Leaders will need to answer all the knowledge check questions 1 – 8, one task from section 2 and complete the residential experiences quiz on page 2 before submitting.
- Always give as much information as possible, concentrating on the element that you have personally contributed to.
- The comments box at the end of the first page can be used for any other evidence to support your validation.